Saturday 10 January, 2009

My First English Informal

At the middle of the night or should I say early morning! Umm... 'middle of the night' sounds more adventurous. Let it be so. It's 4:00 am IST as my lappy shows me and I'm feeling very happy. Sometimes I feel lonely. To be truthful there is some time I don't feel lonely. Well, there are two type of loneliness. One, you enjoy and another you can't take. Today I'm enjoying. And the day I wrote my last post, it was 'another' one.

Any guesses in your mind? Why I'm so happy!
Are you thinking ... Oh! That's a good guess, I mean wild!

At this hour of night, after a 5 hour long rehearsal of Hindi drams when I was returning to my room from common room I remembered something. I remembered something that make my heart smile, that make my life a bit better for tonight, that make my loneliness beautiful! I remembered something that proves the statement wrong, which I made in my last post! That depressed post is not my first post of New Year! My first post was a 'ছড়া', not as a post but in Blogger. I can count it! Ah ha! There is someone who has an objection. Ok. let me put it here also.

হঠাৎ করে আরেকটা
বছর হল শেষ!
থাকতো যদি আর কিছুদিন
ভালো হত বেশ
:(

আট-কে কাল আটকে দিয়ে
এল দু'হাজার নয়,
মিলেমিশে এটাকেও
করবো enjoy!
:) :) :)

এই আমাদের প্রতিজ্ঞা
এই আমাদের আশা...
নতুন দিনে দিলাম তোকে
নতুন ভালোবাসা

Let's make it a Happy New Year!


বাঙ্গালীর ছেলে তো! খুশি হলে আপনিই সাহেবিয়ানা জেগে ওঠে! আফটার অল আই অ্যাম আ বং ড্যুড!
:) :) :)

3 জনের কথা:

phenomenal woman said...

good effort... :-)
ebhabei shuru korte hoy!

Bhabna said...

full of mistakes here and there...
things all messed up rather than clear!!
grammar fleeing with his life
tense and verbs are deep in strife.

yet they give out familiar smell,
yet i'm cast in a never-ending spell!!
yet i get the feeling it's all for me
yet i just find u, everywhere i see.

thank you for everything,
i can't believe u could change,
you could try to post in english for me,
it's all so sudden and strange.

love changes the world around,
love changes all...
if love can give a better life,
why should we mind to fall?

let's fall in the new year,
fall deep, deep inside...
a place full of lonely bliss
and one another to hide.

:-)

Nachiketa said...

@phenomenal : Haan, at last likhei fellam! :)

@Bhabna : Ami naak dekhalei joto dosh na! :(

Post a Comment